Ian Karl

Known to his parents-to-be as "Bumper", Ian Karl was born eleven weeks early after his Mom, Barbara developed Preeclampsia. Ian was born on January 22, 2006 and started his life in the new born intensive care unit (NICU) at the local hosptial. Ian Karl's Blog Site follows Ian's journey through his time at the NICU, to his home coming and beyond.

Friday, February 03, 2006


Binky Heaven!
Yep, nothing tastes as good as a binky after a long day in the Isolette. Ian enjoyed his first full day of increased food intake and celebrated with a nice long nap just when Mom and Dad came a visiting! I enjoyed changing Ian's diaper again, this time while Mom looked on. A better effort this time, I feel, as I only managed to snag a few of Ian's wires into the diaper as I made the transition from the old one to the clean one! A few more attempts and I'll have this diaper thing mastered, trust me. Barbara enjoyed a Reike Massage in her hospital room this evening courtesy of her wonderful friends at the Spa, Robin and Jen. Thanks ladies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home