Ian Karl

Known to his parents-to-be as "Bumper", Ian Karl was born eleven weeks early after his Mom, Barbara developed Preeclampsia. Ian was born on January 22, 2006 and started his life in the new born intensive care unit (NICU) at the local hosptial. Ian Karl's Blog Site follows Ian's journey through his time at the NICU, to his home coming and beyond.

Monday, December 31, 2007


Happy New Year!
We hope you all enjoyed your new year celebrations however you chose to see in 2008. Ian and Mom celebrated in Ireland, while Dad stayed back in Bangkok. While not ideal to be apart at the new year, we will more than make up for it with a great year ahead of us full of exciting adventures.

May this year bring you all that you hope for, full of prosperity and happiness and healthy for you too.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger jennifer07 said...

Hey kids, I'm glad to see that you're all settling in to Thailand. After reading over the Christmas letter and refreshing my memory of the previous year's blog, wow...what a year. Looking at pictures of Ian I am so amazed at how much he's grown in just the few months since I've seen him. I wish you all a safe, peaceful, and happiest of years.

Jennifer

7:35 PM  
Blogger JLWoodstock said...

Hi Steve, It was so nice to receive your Christmas Card this year. Glad to know all is well with you all.The blog is so much fun to see with your travels, family life and little Ian. Hard to believe that Ian will be coming three this week!! My where does the time go. I have lots to tell, please let me know your e-mail address and your postal address so I can get you updated. Thanks best wishes Love Jody-Woodstock jlvtmt@gmail.com

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home